• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

phillips

i think these may be the children of the above. mothers maiden name hallam

violet phillips b. 1918, john j phillips b. 1919, annie phillips b. 1921, emma e. phillips b. 1922, sarah phillips b. 1924, nellie phillips b. 1925 and george w phillips b. 1932.

hi shera thanks for your reply i have a electrol roll given to me from forum some time back at this address john and sarah phillips maiden name hobday at sunningdale road with annie hobday my mother emma hobday william hobday and george hobday nellie hobday would be my mothers brother and sisters i wondered if john and sarah phillips had any children that i could trace and find living relatives

Back