• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Perranporh painting 1997

cookie273uk

master brummie
We were on holiday in Newquay and decided to spend the day at Perranporth I remember it was a real .scorcher' in August 1997. Sadly this turned out to be our last holiday together, that's life ! EricPerranporth 1997.jpg

Beautiful painting Eric and hopefully you have wonderful memories of the time. I love the colours you've used. We used to go to Perranporth when we stayed at St. Agnes in the 1960s. I've been transported back to exploring those rock pools. Lovely part of the country. Viv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stunning eric thank you for sharing this one with us...like viv i love the colours you have use...

lyn

Lovely painting Eric. I too was a regular in Perranporth in the late fifties/early sixties. A friend's parents used to run a small caravan park there - think it's now a huge Haven site!

Back