• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Painting of St Martins in the Bullring

cookie273uk

master brummie
I was trying to think of a subject that cried our 'Brum 'and St Martins sprang to mind. I have used 2 colours only (Indigo and Golden Ochre)Saint Martins 001.JPG and some penwork,I thought it suited the subject, also painted a rear view as a change from the usual front or side view. Fairly happy with this so will frame it and donate as a raffle prize at our next meet

Absolutely beautiful Eric .. please can you fix the raffle in my favour? (But don't tell anyone I asked). :excitement:

Love it Eric! A good decision to draw a rear view, gives a better impression of the scope of the church. Also like the colours, and as Mike says, like moonlight. You are very generous. Vi.

Back