• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Painting abroad

cookie273uk

master brummie
Evening_in_Corfu.jpg
thumb_Evening_in_Corfu.jpg
thumb_Evening_in_Corfu.jpg
normal_Hot_day_in_Cordoba.jpg
normal_Square_in_Babbarraba.jpg
normal_Castel_Moron_Dordogne_Sep_1987.jpg
normal_Sauveterre%2C_Dordogne.jpg
normal_Castel_Moron_Dordogne_Sep_1987~0.jpg
Square_in_Babbarraba~0.jpg
Hot_day_in_Cordoba~0.jpg
normal_Evening_in_Corfu.jpg
I have been on many painting holidays abroad, these are a few of my paintings (1) Evening in Corfu (2) Hot daY in Cordoba, Spain (3) The unspoilt village of Bannaraba in Andalucia, painted on the spot (4) little village of Castel Moron in the Dordogne, also painted on the spot (5) Church in the bastide town of Sauveterre, Dordogne, about 2 miles from previous painting of Castel Moron (same painting holiday) about 1988

Last edited:
Terrific Eric you seem to have interpreted the light just right and the quality of your work is magnificent!:thumbsup:

Just beautiful Eric you are indeed very talented. As Alf said it makes you want to be there!!

stunning paintings eric...the evening in corfu has always been one of my favourites:)

thanks for sharing them with us...

lyn:)

I love your paintings. Apart from the detail they have a peaceful aura about them. I printed off the one of the Chapel in the square and it sits on the wall above my monitor. Many is the time I have caught myself in some sort of reverie caused just by starring at it. Very restful.

Back