• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Oneil (Oniel)

Lizy barnes

master brummie
Good evening all i was wondering if anyone can look up a family bythe name of Oneil from Aston. The parents i have no first name but there children were Ada,Thomas,Kate and Rose all pre 1900's thank-you.

In reference to the above we had a family party the weekend and as usual the conversation went to memories of past relations My husbands eldest brother said that he only remembered one great aunt on his mothers side , to which his mother replied that her mother had 2 sisters and one brother Tommy who never married but was an army man most of his adult life.Well i have tried to find a start with the Oniels (Oneils ) but can not find anything to get me started all i know is they lived in Aston .So i am hoping that some one can find some thing to put me on a footing to start my search. I know the elder family are of irish desent but nobody knows from where they came but they do know the Great grand-father and mother resided in aston.

Back