• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

On The Town Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pics chocks... that room will be heaving on the 18th of december..:thumbsup:

Yes, It's the Unity. I knew you'd get it .
What a nice place it is. I know that all of you who are going to the Christmas Bash will have a good time there.
I did, Hic. Hic:D
Chocks

Yes nice little meet at the Unity and The Bull then the Lad.
The entertainment was good at Unity:)

Yes nice little meet at the Unity and The Bull then the Lad.
The entertainment was good at Unity:)

OMG, We look like the Bachellors!

We were lucky to have the Bull all to ourselves and Brian arranged for me to look for the ghost in the Cellars of the Lad but the only spirits i saw were in my glass. All round good day!

I was in a state of shock when we found The Bull closed. Good of the landlady to open up for us. good Beer great food:taste

blimey froth..what time did you get to the bull then...should be open on saturday.....i know they close on sundays....glad you all had a good time...:)

lyn

sorry chocks..i cant take any more meets on this year but if you let me know when you may be going there again i will try to pop in.. i do agree that the bull is a lovely pub..ive always wanted to sit in that little hidey hole part but its always taken up when i go in....:cry:

lyn

sorry chocks..i cant take any more meets on this year but if you let me know when you may be going there again i will try to pop in.. i do agree that the bull is a lovely pub..ive always wanted to sit in that little hidey hole part but its always taken up when i go in....:cry:

lyn

I didn't mean this year Lyn, I just meant sometime in the future. May be worth looking at eh?
Oh, the hidey hole was empty yesterday!

ahh yes chocks..the bull is always worth thinking about..typical of the hidey hole being empty yesterday....maybe next time i should phone up and reserve it..:D:D

Chocks if you want to organise a meet at the Bull , maybe next week I'll be there:)
Hands up who fancies it:wave:

Right looks like this mini meet is on. I'm going, shall we say 12.0 clock. Come on lads the girls are ganging up:armycigar:

oh oh....now max may come...i feel a conspiracy here girls....:armycigar::armycigar:rally round now..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back