• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

norman carter

H

hotkich

:cool::shock:​
hi everyone just joined your website having spent my last school years at st micks, I am now retired and live in southern france my age very old 73
I remember quite a few people from my time there best of luck , not allowed to ask questions yet , aspwill reply to all norman

Last edited by a moderator:
hi norman and a warm welcome....i am sure you will find a lot of info on here....

may i just suggest that you delete your email address as you could lay yourself open to spam...

enjoy the forum

astoness:):):)

Welcome Norman its not a good idea to put your email address for every one to see,ask admin to remove it

Mau-reece:)

thankyou all from the heart for your welcoming greetings I have some history for you all I am sure best whishes all , norman

Norman Welcome and not so much of the old I'm 73 this year:D

You are a 70's- Septagenarian and there are a few of us here

Last edited:
hi everybody I am looking for info on noel flynn and his brother, and timothy dunn around 1946-1950 someone told me that the flynns went to new york and started a car lot there can anybody help me please

Back