• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Next Meet?

:)up for that Mike ..thats where us ladies went on our secret mission:)must be on a mission again cos i signed in on Tom's computer:D:D

If you want to travel make it here to Ghent it's much nearer than Italy and Belgium has way out the best beer in the world. :D

Hi all, have just met lyn and mentioned i was a guide at the back to backs in Brum and would definitely recommend a visit to anyone who hasn't been before,perhaps a tour and a drink afterwards is an option.steve

hi again steve...nice to meet you earlier:) as i was saying to you a tour of the back to backs was mentioned some time ago so it may be a good idea for a meet after we have done the assay office ....we would of course insist that you are our guide seeing as you know the place so well:D:D

lyn

you wont be disapointed froth.... think we would have to book pretty well in advance so can we have a show of hands from anyone who fancies going just to get an idea of the numbers..:):)

lyn

i would be willing to book up in my name and take some on one of my mine.tours go in groups of 8/9 maximum 15 mins apart,so depending on numbers could book the whole group subject to how many are interested, in consecutive tours,saturday/sundays are busy so would need to book in advance,june 26th would be good for me as i work weekends but have that day off.steve

Hi Lyn was nice to meet you,as i said id be willing to book it up for either 26th/27th june,first tours start at 10.15 then every 15 mins,so will let me know what you think.OPh. ive put the info about highbury hall and the museum of the jewellery quarter on here too! steve

ok steve..thanks for that...

BACK TO BACKS TOUR SATURDAY JUNE THE 26th...:)

anyone wishing to come to this meet could you please let us know asap please as we need to book fairly quickly...

cheers..

lyn:):)

ok steve..thanks for that...

BACK TO BACKS TOUR SATURDAY JUNE THE 26th...:)

anyone wishing to come to this meet could you please let us know asap please as we need to book fairly quickly...

cheers..

lyn:):)

Me and Cath please
yes2.gif

ok froth..think i will set up a new thread now you have got the ball rolling...:thumbsup:

would love to come, but will be on holiday, missed Key Hill visit because of holiday, I'm unlucky with the dates !!! still I'll be back for Assay Office visit. Eric

oh eric thats a shame..still at least you can make the assay office...:):) have a good holiday

i have started a new thread for the back to backs so can anyone interested please put your names down there...

many thanks

lyn:)

Once I've recovered from my broken ankle I would love to come on some of these meet-ups. Something to look forward to!

Save me reading every reply, is there still going to be a meet at my old local back in the 60s THE LAD IN THE LANE, Its so easy to get to as its on the 11 route. Max

Back