• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

newtown pic

sorry folks...dont know what happened...will try and correct it....

lyn

lol didnt do much for me bazz...having probs with this one so i will get our tom to fix it when he get home....

lyn

Hi Lyn

Have you thought about a few night school classes in IT. They are very good and quite cheap.

In the meantime, will this do you.

Phil

Newtown133-134ParkRd.jpg
Newtown141ParkRd.jpg

just to keep you going till i sort the other one out i have these two of newtown row...again apologies if they have been posted before...

well done phil thank you...i have thought about it but this year i have not had much time....if things are better in the new year i may just do that....

lyn

Lyn,
That bought back mewmories, I did that Phill Hart sign between the upper windows when I was about 18, working for a sign firm in Stafford St. called Francis Burley.

glad you both like them..they were floating round in me files so i thought they were worth the risk....john correct me if i am wrong but it is ryder st you are interested in isnt it...i only ask because i think i may have spotted another one...

lyn

john..ive found that ryder st pic..pretty sure you are searching those so i will post it under ryder st for you...hope its of use...

lyn

Back