• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

New Website

W

Wendy

Here is the link to the new website for The Friends of Key Hill and Warstone Lane Cemeteries. They have had a few problems with their web site and this one is still under construction.:)

https://www.fkwc.org/index.html

Thank's for this Wendy.
Do you know if there are any plans to improve Warstone Lane as i'm quite a regular visitor and there always seems to be quite a bit of litter on the vyse street entrance (i often pick it up)...I think if some kind of gate were placed at the entrance it would prevent this.
If i were a carpenter or good with my hands i would even make one but sadly i can't knock a nail in straight!.

Thank's for this Wendy.
Do you know if there are any plans to improve Warstone Lane as i'm quite a regular visitor and there always seems to be quite a bit of litter on the vyse street entrance (i often pick it up)...I think if some kind of gate were placed at the entrance it would prevent this.
If i were a carpenter or good with my hands i would even make one but sadly i can't knock a nail in straight!.

Sorry I don't know I am only a member not on the comittee. Maybe Send an email to Dick Empson and ask the question.:):)

Thanks for that link Wendy. The new website is looking good and now I know who to write the cheque to (the old site didn't say)
Polly :)

Back