• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

National Arena Broad St

National arena Broad street next the theatre you can see the Hall of Memory in the distant

I've not taken it myself, but Guilbert53 found it at the weekend (I've never poked my camera over that wall - not that I even knew that you could around there).

That makes two of us, that was till this morning, I can only assume that the reason is not being used may be due to the work next door? now if I could just get into

1 The former MCW Works,
2 The tunnel that ran ran between New Street and the former Post Office (Severn St),
3 Various other places in Brum

I've not taken it myself, but Guilbert53 found it at the weekend (I've never poked my camera over that wall - not that I even knew that you could around there).

Back