• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Naseby School

willow40

proper brummie kid
I attended Naseby School in Birmingham 1977-82, what an i say, great times, sad times, but there was fun too, great at dinner time when we were 1st sitting for dinner, got the best meals, not so good when ya last lol, i remember doing a school play, The Wizard of Oz, was great, loved it, so if anyone has any pics from that play i would love to see em if possible, i had bright ginger hair at school so i had it all, carrott top, duracell, allsorts lol, an wasnt it a mistake i had wedged shoes cos i eardned the name frankenstein , or frank for short lol, had lots of friends there so if you where there too why not say hello

Willow. Was Miss Plant there as head at that time?. she was my head at Manor Park Girls previously. I visited her at Naseby road where one of our other teachers had moved also. Her name was Miss shirley. TTFN. Jean.

Hi Jean, the headmaster at the time i was there was Mr Roger Perks, who sadly is no longer with us

Willow and Blaugeist I only remember Miss Plant as she was my headmistress at another school before yours.

Anybody remember Miss Baxter?? A top teacher who once gave me a lecture on a particular girl who I'm still with to this day ... Miss Chapman? Mr Lloyd (Knob)...Mr Burr was good for a laugh as wel.

I attended Naseby School in Birmingham 1977-82, what an i say, great times, sad times, but there was fun too, great at dinner time when we were 1st sitting for dinner, got the best meals, not so good when ya last lol, i remember doing a school play, The Wizard of Oz, was great, loved it, so if anyone has any pics from that play i would love to see em if possible, i had bright ginger hair at school so i had it all, carrott top, duracell, allsorts lol, an wasnt it a mistake i had wedged shoes cos i eardned the name frankenstein , or frank for short lol, had lots of friends there so if you where there too why not say hello
I actually married a Munchkin from the Wizard of Oz, Happy Days lol

I attended naseby school from 1967 - 1969 we moved over from nansen girls, does anyone remember mr Harper he was the deputy head and maths teacher, i found him very scary.

Back