• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My Girls

B

brumwolf

Here is a piccie of my lot, 2 black and 2 brown Dobermanns.
newest_siggie3_pic.jpg

Tia and Mischa are Jean, Amber and Chelsie are just me babbies,Tia was at Crufts 2006 but I work them in O.B. and Agility more nowadays. And Tia led the Mayo section of the St Pats Day parade last year and all being well will do so again this year keep yer eye's peeled on Central news and Midlands Today ;)

tia_mayo.jpg

sp_copy.jpg

I guess she could be going down in Birmingham History really as the first Dobermann on the parade, I know other dogs have done it before but never a Dobe as far as I know.

O.K. better late than never I suppose but we did do the 2009 St Pats Parade and what a lovely day it was,I think just about every one of the estimated 80,000 crowd took a piccie of my Dopey Dobe and she even made the Birmingham Mail St Pats Day page( then the cheeky buggers made me pay to have a picture of my own dog !!)

but here's one I took myself any way.
picture_015_copy.jpg

Brumwolf what lovely photo's. My friend has a doberman bitch called Heidi but had to have her other put down through an injury after several operations and being in constant pain. It was a hard decision but the right one I'm sure. Bye. Jean.

Brumwolf what superb photo a great tonic it made me laugh........I bet it was a better photo than the one in the Mail. Thanks for posting it:):)

Back