• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My Friend Jack

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
This the lastest photograph of my friend Jack, like me he is a bit lame, and only has two paces, dead slow
and stop but we get by, Bernard

I think a diet is required Bernard. For Jack of course. I often think how can someone want to give such a lovely little dog away after having him for ten years?. Good job he found you Bernard. Jean.

You are spot on Jean as usual, he is overweight, arent we all ? well most of us anyway, the vet said I was
feeding him too well, you will see for yourself when you pick up your chesseplant, I did say when, Bye
Bernard

Well Bernard the car is as good as new now and the weather is improving so I will have to put a rocket under Pete's seat. Close to your big day eh Bernard?. What a lovely shiny coat your Jack has. Jean.

Hi Jean, you know what I did? cropped the photo to cut out the untidy seattee, and than sent the first one
instead, Im a dipstick, yes ,soon be here, never thought I would make the big 80,my sister in law sent me
a card with the prices of various items,will have to post it tomorrow life was cheap in those far
off days, take care now Bernard

He's lovely Jack our Star is a bit like that now. She only wants to walk once a day lately.:(

Back