• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My Favourite Photo

rowan

Born a Brummie
We all have many photos of our children I am sure do you have a favourite one?

I have lots of favorites ones of my four children but I must be honest and say that this is my very favourite one of all.........this is my eldest son taken when he was about 16 months old up in the Lake District (he is now 51)

It evokes lots of memories and the look on his face is magic :)
Hope its not too large :rolleyes:

Thank you Baron...............it's his face that I love as he watches, fasinated, the water drops through his little fingers. He has always had a love of nature his first word, after mama and dada, was trees,
I always said to him, as I was pushing his pram, "Look at the pretty trees"

Re: My Favourite Photo (another one)

Here is another photo of my first born son and me.
Taken in the Lake District.

Rowan,
That first photo is fantastic, so sharp and wonderfully detailed, you should have it enlarged and framed.
Regards John.

what lovely photos...rowan that first one of yours does have a certain magic about it....and as john said the detail is wonderful...even down to the ripples in the water...thanks all for sharing them...

lyn:)

We all have many photos of our children I am sure do you have a favourite one?

I have lots of favorites ones of my four children but I must be honest and say that this is my very favourite one of all.........this is my eldest son taken when he was about 16 months old up in the Lake District (he is now 51)

It evokes lots of memories and the look on his face is magic :)
Hope its not too large :rolleyes:

That is lovely rowan that would have won a prize years a few years ago I would have given it a first

Last edited:
Beautiful just beautiful Rowan John you are very talented in what you can do with these pictures.

Thank you Baron and Thank you John.............they look lovely.

(cannot believe where the time has gone since the photo was taken:rolleyes:)

Back