• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

My dog Macky

J

Jerry

He can open every door in the house except the front door
yesterday I accidentally locked the kitchen door while he was in the garden, when he found he couldn't open the door he just bashed his way through one of the fence panels into next door's garden, where he jumped over her back gate and presented himself at my front door barking to be let in
One new fence panel required ^-^

No fool that Macky. Do you think he could write an EPIC? :angel:

Takes you back doesn't it Rowan?  The cloudless days long and sultry and the hay waiting to be harvested. Birds singing in trees laden with fruit and girls dancing round the maypole. The summer of 1938 when Jerry last promised us that bl.... EPIC.

I dont know about the epic.....................I'm now looking forward to the other things we have planned for jerry..............think he'll bring Macky wiv him?

He so enjoyed himself last time didn't he Sue? Bless him. :angel:  Black or green grapes by the way and have you seen the beautiful new furniture in the Snuggery?  ;)

Ah, the sun, the peace, the clean fresh air, the gentle breeze caressing young
maidens flushed cheeks. :-[

The rapture of promises, so easily given, the fast beat of the heart, the hopes,
The joy of anticipation, the glazed look of wonderment.

The shock and the horror of time that has past.
The cheeks that are now flushed with.......shame of waiting.

The sun that has faded like the maidens looks.
 The breeze that has now become a gale...........of hot air.

The heart that is broken as promises are..............busted.
 And all because of the waiting sooooooooo long for..........

THE DAMN EPIC!!!!!!

All I wanted to do was show everyone a picture of my dog, as if anyone cares :'(

Now I know how John Prescott feels

INFAMY, INFAMY,   THEY'VE ALL GOT IT IN FOR ME :mad:

I had the greatest pleasure in meeting Macky a week or so ago. Hes a lovely dog, and quite a biggun!! mind you when I got home our dogs examined me for some time...... Hes a cracker Jerry

Oh we all agree with you Rod, he is a beauty and so is his Daddy

but....................................... ones word is ones BARK, I do believe >:D

Looks like Macky's forcing me to do fence mending in more ways than one
OK then,
Things have quietened down a bit now so I'll try and make a start on something this week
I've abandoned the one I was working on, for now at least, I couldn't make any headway with it so I'm gonna have to start again.
Hey Ho! On with the motley ;)

Next week may be a little difficult eh Rowan. Unless of course you are ambidextrous ::)

I'd give me right arm to be ambidextrous
( Exits stage left to groans from the gallery )

Yes Grace, next week maybe a little difficult,

BUT..........the week after????????? >:D

Jerry, I'm sure Macky will help you with the EPIC. In fact I have it on good authority that he's a bit upset that you haven't asked him. :coolsmiley:

Macky will do anything for a bit of fuss I guess? Your gonna have to fuss him bigstyle if hes in the epic

Back