• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Member Question - Why I am the only member, on line with (NO appreciate) tag on my site?

Morturn

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can anyone offer help or advice to our member Paul Stacey regarding the forum?

Paul is saying “Could I ask the "Administrators", why I am the only member, online with (NO appreciate) tag on my site?”

I assumed it maybe his computer or browser settings because he has had over 500 appreciates that I can see from my desktop. He cannot see these from his own.

Thanks.

I had to work out where the number (approx) was on my profile, never having looked, No idea I'm afraid

I notice that on the image Paul posted on the LIncoln Street motors thread he had a "warn" tag. My I ask what that does? I have not seen it before

Janice i think that is the image of what morton sees on his mods screen of others. they have edit del ip and warn on there software

Thanks Pete - I thought that was Paul pastng what he saw. Perhaps he could do that and we can then see what he has on his screen.

Most of us stay logged-in to the BHF continually ... I know I do.
I stay logged-in even when my computers are switched off. I've even stayed logged-in when I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows. If Paul stays logged-in perhaps he could try actually logging-out to maybe reset conditions. But make sure you can remember your password otherwise you cannot get back in.

Back