• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

marriage look up for me please.

jdn5764

master brummie
Coiuld anyone please look up the following marriages for me please.

Albert Ezekiel Clarke - Ethel Winifred Allcock. I think St Silas church about 1931

Ethel Winifred Allock - William James Cantell I think July 1945

Mary Ann Hands or could be Reddall to Alfred Allcock

Thank you

Hello jdn5764 the records for St Silas are held at Central Library sadly not on line as yet. I was thrilled some years ago to see the actual registers in the archives as several of my Jennings family were married there. Maybe if someone has time and visiting the library they may look them up for you.

Ethel W Allcock - Albert E Clarke 3rd quarter 1931 Birmingham North vol 6d page 1320
William J Cantell - Ethel W Allcock AND Ethel W Clarke
both listed as 3rd quarter 1945 Birmingham vol 6d page 991

Back