• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Map of Cambridge St, 1921 to 1930 please!

Kat7272

master brummie
My great grandparents lived in Cambridge Street from 1921 to 1930 as well as other members of my family in the neighbouring streets.

It would be great if I could obtain a map including Broad St and the surrounding area.

Thanks for the info, I am grateful.

I have had a look, and I can see how it is addictive!!!!! Very relaxing to just sit and look at, but relaxing is good for us!

I can use this to look at other areas, Toxteth is one of them.

oooh, Harbourne is also another map I want to look at, guess what I am going to do now!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks again for the links.

I have so much more of an idea now on where my relations would have been going about their daily lives.

The census material was a bit of a jigsaw puzzle, lots of street names, but now I can piece it together and not just for Birmingham but other locations in the UK.

Back