• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

LOOKING FOR

cheapskate

Looking for Michael john kelly born march 1957 he went to hodge hill school bromford, married susan ball in the 80s he had a son michael edward kelly,

As this query relates to living persons any information must be by Personal messages.

Click into members name above and choose 'start conversation' this is strictly private.

As this query relates to living persons any information must be by Personal messages.

Click into members name above and choose 'start conversation' this is strictly private.

Alberta thanks, i dont undersatnd can i not leave this message on here then i am looking for this person

You can leave the message but any replies will come via the "envelope" next to your avatar at the top of the page.
This is because we don't post possible contact info about living people on the main forum for anyone to see..

Last edited:
Back