• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kings Heath Football Team-1939

cresser

master brummie
1939 Football Team.jpg(I have reinstated my picture, hacked by some twerp) - Would anyone recognise any of these lads. I only know one of them, the lad at the extreme right, back row - he`s my Dad, John Cresswell. He lived in Silver Street, Kings Heath. On the back is written the year, `1939`, and the name, `Alan Bushell`. I don`t know if he is in the picture or not. It would be interesting if names could be put to some of them. Cheers cresser:grinsmile:
View attachment 66126

Not much help, but the boy at the front is wearing a Moseley Grammar School cap

I don`t know if this will work, but I will upload my picture again, it vanished after the site was hacked ( Why do these morons do this sort of thing?). The picture is of a Kings Heath Football team, 1939. My Dad is extreme right , back row ....here goes....1939 Football Team.jpg

Back