• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Josiah Francis PEPPER, Sir Francis Henry PEPPER and brothers.

Marion Deaves

Brummie babby
I am surprised that no-one has posted a thread relating to the Peppers. Josiah Francis PEPPER was my g g grand-father. Does anyone know anything that I haven't found yet?

Marion Deaves

have you tried our search box because we do have a thread for payton pepper

lyn

Can't remember the title of a recently published book, but it was concerned with forgotten Brummies. It turned out that all but one had been mentioned on this Forum. So may be this is the second ?

The Thread Payton Pepper Co here has quite a few posts...

Birmingham Gazzette, November 1936…knighted in 1934 for political services to the Unionists..

2BF0ADB7-1319-4764-8F6F-CDAE3AEF1488.jpeg

Back