• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Jelf Frank ,Lizzie Jelf,EVELYN .M.Attwaser

Astonian

gone but not forgotten
Hi Everybody ,
I Am Wondering Whether Or Not If Any body Can Do Or Have Got Time And Access Look UP On The Following Named People For Me ,I Have Got Infomation That I 1953 The Night Of The Censors These Three People Was
Living In A Thatch Cottage The Address Was No 2 Trevina , Front St ,
Honeybourne Eversham , And This Particular Cottage Was Past Generations
In The Jelfs Family And I Think He Worked A Farm
What I Really Want To Find Out Which One Of These Lady,s Was Frank Married To , About Two Years AGO Somebody Told Me That These People
Or One Of Them Was Married To Frank , And It Was In OBITUARY Column
Regardig One Of The Lady,s Being Franks Wife And Any body Knowing Her To Contact The Under Takers In Streetly Sutton Cold field Regarding Her Funeral
This Was Printed In The B,HAM Evening MAIL ToMe The Name Is German
And I Am Curious To Find Out If She Was And Whom Was Lizzie Jelf During The Early Wars I Know They Supplied Food In Brum From Eversham
And They Had Ware Houses As i Have Previosly Stated The Early Days
I Was In That Thatch Cottage There Was No Electricity In Them Days
And Our Water Came Up From A Well In The Garden I Beleive Frank
Could Have Worked For Wing Commander John Taiton In Those Days
Wing Commander John Taiton Sold The Farm Around 1955 To A Major
John Jenning A Dairy Farmer John Taiton AS Bought Another Farm In
Cook hill Eversham , And Still See.s Major Jenning At Green Farm In Honey bourne Frank Is A Jelf A Family Member With ALOT oF hISTORY ,
I Beleive The Cottage Goes Back To The 17th Century And Pased Through
To Ernest The Bad One ,It Was HimWhom Broke The Family Chain Of The Jelfs Of The Keeping The Cottage In The Name Of Jelfs And Sold To An Out sider With A Different Name , And At That Time Of Day He Was Womanising And He Started Selling The Shops What He Required ATotal
Of Thirty Three Shops And The Cottage And The Dwelling Of A One Up And Down House The The Chorley Family A Neibour And Land Owner Back In Honey bourne To Keep Up Is Status Of High Flying With Robbo ,And Others
My Mother Was Disgusted And Broken Hearted When She Leart Of It
In 1955 He Sold No I , New Cannal Street And He Got Worse If My
Grand Mother Had Been Alive It Would Not Have Happened
She Was Bertha Victoria Hinton , She Was In Control Of All The Bussiness,s
And The Finnace,s LochStock And Barrell, And As She Got Older Her Eye Sight Was Going She Was Older Than Him There Was An ACCIDENT And She Died More All Less Suddenly .
I Do Opologise For Getting Carried Away And I Would Really Appreciate Any Info On TheseThree People These Would Have Been Born Around The 18OO,S And Any Marrige Could Have Been ST Leanords
Thank You All For Reading This If YoU Have And Also For Spareing Your Time Best Wishes ASTONIAN ,;;;

Back