• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Information or help please

jimbo

master brummie
Could anyone offer help or advice concerning a Toshiba Satellite -12P using Windows 8, and an Epson Stylus SX215. My father in law has been trying to connect these two pieces of kit both wirelessly and direct connection but is having no success at all. Is it possible to connect them using either method? All help will be much appreciated. Thank you, jimbo

Looked on the Epson website and it seems that its not a wireless printer. With Win 8 you should just plug in the USB cable and it should find the driver, if it doesn't you should be able to download the correct driver and any other associated software(ink levels etc) from the Epson website.

nickcc101. Thank you very much for your reply. I have passed on the information to my Father in Law and he also sends his thanks. Now he knows it is not a wireless printer, he is a bit relieved as he thought it was all his own fault he could not connect them together.
Many thanks
jimbo

Back