• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

IN OUR GARDEN 2024

When you finally get around to tidying up your garage because you've lost something, it's quite surprising what you find.

Shoe1.jpg

The blighter on the top shelf of the cupboard who pinched some of the peanuts intended for the blue tits was at least tidy.

shoe3.jpg

Unlike his mates on the bottom shelf who created a right shambles and gobbled up half of one of my gardening shoes in the process.

Shoe2.jpg

I never did find the electric drill. Probably eaten by someone. Am feeling vindictive. And hoping the Gaviscon didn't work.

Chris

This in my garden has never blossomed before, always got to the green buds stage then died back, fed it with some MiracleGro this time.

Attachments

• Camelia.JPG
    Camelia.JPG
    860.4 KB · Views: 4
Back