• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Hughes, White, Aston, Brimingham

J

jhu23456

well im across the "Pond" and this is my only link to family in England...

John Hughes (according to census Born 1830? Wellington Salop)
Hannah Hughes (Born 1832-1833 Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire )

Son George Hughes, born Sept 26, 1862 Middleton Road, Kings Heath, Kings Norton, Birmingham, Worcestershire (1862) Present day -Warwickshire Disappears and assumed goes to work house, then british army, (my g-g- grandfather that comes to USA)

daughter Annie born 1867 Middleton Road, Kings Heath, Kings Norton, Birmingham

Son Aaron Hughes born Aug 11, 1865 Middleton Road, Kings Heath, Kings Norton, Birmingham, Worcestershire (1862) Present day -Warwickshire England
Marriages July Aug Sep 1892 Roseannah Richards White ( I am assuming this is him because the 1901 census loses John and hannah, but a hannah shows up in this household as a widow)
1901 census
Civil Parish: Birmingham Ecclesiastical parish: St Edward County/Island: Warwickshire Country: EnglandRosehannah Hughes 33Francies Hughes 1 Dora Hughes 4 Harold Hughes 7 Hannah Hughes 67 (Hannah is Mother in law in 1901)
anyone with a connection please respond?

Back