• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Hitler finds out the MCW Metrobus has been Scrapped

There are several of these Hitler ones, in the States there is one about Obamacare AHC? that is very funny. YouTube go to Obamacare.Hitler. Funny now, but brings back bad memories of been bombed in WW2 John Crump OldBrit. Parer, Colorado USA

Very funny indeed. I have lost count of how many of these 'Hitler' skits, all different, that I have seen over the past year or so. I guess they will still on coming.:biggrin:

Back