• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Hilda Florence Fenemore

Mike Fisher

Billesley Boy
Hi All

back on the cadge again.
Can anyone find out who this person is and who lived at the address at the time.
I have a sub to MHD but can't find the address.

hilda florence fenemore 1927 to australia..JPG

hope you can read it ok

I have in my tree a Florence Hilda Fenemore 1910-1998 in Birmingham

In 1927 and 1930 in the electoral roll there was not a back no 7 listed. In 1930 no 7 was Fred & May Upcott, and in 1925 it was James Shemmens. In 1925 no Hilda Florence, or hilda or Florence Fenemore was listed in the Birmingham electoral roll

It appears she was a married lady?
There was a marriage of a Harry Fenemore to a Hilda F Gardner Bicester 3a 2599 June 1926.
They are living in Hordern Ave NSW and it would appear he was in the Royal Australian Navy in 1933?
There was also this birth that could tie in with the above?
Births Mar 1906
Hilda Florence Gardner W. Bromwich 6b 846

Back