• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Help Please

Passertby

knowlegable brummie
Can anyone make this poor chap a little more legible, don’t think there’s much can be done with the missing part. It’s a photo of my Maternal Grt grandfather from the 1920’s just been passed to me from one of my aunty’s.
View attachment 35673

This needs a bigger and better scanned version to do much with - it pixellates quite badly when enlarged. The missing bits aren't much trouble - m0stly background and his cap. Here's a quick go at it.

Thats a great job thank you very much, loads better.:handshake:

This needs a bigger and better scanned version to do much with - it pixellates quite badly when enlarged. The missing bits aren't much trouble - m0stly background and his cap. Here's a quick go at it.

I shrank the original pictuer down following the instructions on uploaded file size ie. .jpg 19.53 MB, now I realise I got me MB's and KB's mixed up :rolleyes:

Did he have a cyst on his face?
His eyes make me like like an alien Pomgolian, I thought they were straches on my screen, lol.
90 years after and his picture is in hyperspace, a sort of immortalality of remembrance?

Back