• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

gwinnetts

stevejgwinn

proper brummie kid
hi is anybody tracing the name Gwinnett around aston or tipton, my father was named john edward gwinnett [1931] and during the 2 ww lived at 39 pugh rd aston , his parents were wilfred and ethel [rivett anybody know any info about them] , i have traced my ancesters to sheepwash lane tipton 1881 , engine fitter ? [anybody help there] . thank you for any help ,steve.

Hello & welcome Steve :)
Post some of your B,ham/Suburbs interest and post your Surname
enquiry on the "Surname Alphabetical" section,, include some dates,
First names & streets/areas ,maybe Occupations etc,
This way you will get better responses, Ok m8
welcome & enjoy a look around then post as mentioned,
Cheers John Y :cool:

Hi Steve
I have a Gwinnett in my family. My Grear Grandfather, Harry Taylor married Florence Mary Gwinnett on 6/1/1895. She was born C1874 and her father was Richard , an Engineer by trade. Florence and Harry (he was a soldier at the time of the marriage, and then became a General Dealer). They had nine children, four of whom died as children. Is she part of your family?
Maggie

Back