• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Guitarist Help

Twrsilkcutv8

Brummie babby
Hi there all,could anyone who plays guitar (any age) help my daughter write her music.Carmen is 44 years old and used to be a lead vocalist in many bands.A very dedicated and single minded person she has certainly surprised me with the content of her lyrics.We are willing to go 50/50 on any costs incurred as she been let down badly by some people who are only interested in her as opposed to being dedicated to the collaboration,I thank you very much for reading this and look forward to hearing replies.

Hi there all,could anyone who plays guitar (any age) help my daughter write her music.Carmen is 44 years old and used to be a lead vocalist in many bands.A very dedicated and single minded person she has certainly surprised me with the content of her lyrics.We are willing to go 50/50 on any costs incurred as she been let down badly by some people who are only interested in her as opposed to being dedicated to the collaboration,I thank you very much for reading this and look forward to hearing replies.
Hello Twrsilkcutv8, I do not play the guitar but I do live very close to Nashville TN. If you Google Nashville Musicans network you might find some help for you daughter. Also I saw that there was a Facebook page that can help. I do no5 use social media so I can’t recommend. I would go with 5he first option, hope that helps!

If you're looking for something in person, the best guess is to look up your local music shops (those that sell instruments and such) and ask if they know anyone/would take adverts for anyone.

Hello Twrsilkcutv8, I do not play the guitar but I do live very close to Nashville TN. If you Google Nashville Musicans network you might find some help for you daughter. Also I saw that there was a Facebook page that can help. I do no5 use social media so I can’t recommend. I would go with 5he first option, hope that helps!

Thank you so much for taking the time from across the pond to reply so much appreciated.We,ve been to Memphis and New Orleans many years ago.It would be nice to pop over and exchange ideas,so take care.

Back