• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

griffiths

S

sweetpeajda

can anyone help im looking for any relatives of christopher griffiths was born in small heath brothers were sid sam david frankie barrie sisters lucy rita barbara would appreciate if anyone knows any information thanks sweetpea x

Welcome sweetpea:) enjoy

Any Dates or Clues it helps to get our Great Folkes going.

griffiths family

christopher griffiths was born march 1932 he married margaret ward born 1933 christopher mom was anne griffiths thats all i no 4 now il try an get some more dates thanku for replying x

Thats a starter and it helps now its the waiting:)

But don't give up sweetpea

Christopher Griffiths birth registered Birmingham N.March qtr 1932
mothers maiden name Holmes
reference Volume 6d page 678.

Should have said you can obtain certificate with this info. from Birmingham Register office approx £7.

Do you know who was the the oldest of the children and when they were born (approx)?

griffiths family

thankyou alberta could you please tell me what web site you got that info from i dont know where to start thankyou x

Hello Sweetpea :) here the parents Marriage,,

Christopher G Griffiths married Annie Holmes Jan/Feb/Mar quarter 1932
volume 6d page 87,,,
As our friend Alberta just said,, B,ham Reg O, same costs Ok
Cheers John Y :cool:

ps I think Christopher born 1832 ,the eldest,, aah ,just in time ,,Lol

Last edited:
The info. you have been given so far comes from subscription sites but the least costlier way at first is to obtain certificates which give a great deal of information,addresses,parents,occupations ages.(and are nice keepsakes).
Once you have got back prior to 1901 searching is much easier and often less costly.

Christopher George Griffiths birth registered Aston 1907
reference 6d 227.

Back