• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

google bookmarks have disappeared

tali

master brummie
My google bookmarks have disappeared- i have looked in favourites folders and in my google account - but they are not there (6 days now)
Is there some way of getting them back? -i have googled but it all seems vague and a dead end- i fear they have gone awol for good - i have signed in and out and tried 99% of what is possible
Please note toolbar IS there as IS bookmarks function - but my long list of bookmarks =nothing .It was suggested to uninstall toolbar and reinstall - did that - nothing
And i can't seem to find the folder that would have them in Program files -even though i have found the toolbar program files location for i /exp and ff

Tali if you put bookmarks in the search you will see I had this problem some time ago and I got los of advise off the members one of Alfs links was a great help hope it works for you

Thanks Patty i did search of your prob- but no luck so far me - most likely gone judging by past experience
My other Pc has password locked me out - been 3 days of bashing my head against the wall -everything leads to dead end
My other laptop has been dumped in house 6 months ago as i have given up trying to get that going - prob needs format = losing all files
:(

Back