• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Gas Street Basin

Oisin

gone but not forgotten
I may have hung up me camera but that don't stop me posting some of me older and I think better piccies. Here's another some more from 1992...

BargeBlooms01a.jpg

BargeTiller01a.jpg

BargeTiller02a.jpg

Those knots are good or should I say Forget me knots, lovely Photo's "Orson" Taken by the photographer with no Camera

PS the spell check gave you your new name :2funny:

Slow down Oisin looks like you have Camera withdrawal could send you :idiot2:

I'll call the Duchess of Leicester to see if she is willing to give you a rub down with a tripod :-\

both these are of Gas basin now the A T V offices they have used the canal as a garden feature

Attachments

• City Broad Street  Gas St.jpg
    City Broad Street Gas St.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 3
  • City Aerial View Gas St Basin.JPG
    City Aerial View Gas St Basin.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Back