• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Electric Cinema Station Street

this has probably been seen before but just in case..ghost sign back of the electric when it was called the tatler theatre also a sign on the side

thanks mike there is nothing really to add to that appraisal is there...i really do give up hope that before its too late the powers that be will leave us with some of our lovely old buildings..so sad that the history of birmingham means nothing to them

lyn

Last edited:
thanks mike there is nothing really to add to that appraisal is there...i really do give up hope that before its too late the powers that be will leave us with some of our lovely old buildings..so sad that the history of birmingham means nothing to them

lyn
And I certainly hope that they have done their homework regarding the infrastructure for those high density towers!

Back