• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Electoral Roll lookup please: HENSTOCK

skylark

Proud to be a Brummie !!
Evening all ! I wonder if I could request a lookup on the electoral rolls for the following couple please? They married in 1920 & I am assuming that they remained in the Birmingham area. WILLIAM GEORGE HENSTOCK & NELLIE HENSTOCK. I think I may have found the death for Wm Geo Henstock in 1951 & Nellie Henstock in 1977 ( Both Birmingham/Solihull) Any sighting of them between 1920 - 1950's will be much appreciated. Many Thanks, Margaret.

Hello Margaret, sorry I cant find anything after 1920. Found the Probate for William George, he died 25th Oct.1951 at Dudley Road Hospital, Address given as 32 Coulston Avenue, Sheldon. He left £2007.3s.6d to widow Nellie. Not sure if this helps.
Lynne.

Thank you Lynne for this info...it is certainly of great help to me & so is much appreciated. Thanks again. Margaret.

Back