• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Electoral Roll Birmingham...

kaz

master brummie
Hello,

Is there sks who could help me with a lookup on the Electoral roll please(1925 onwards...) .

I am trying to trace May Parr who married Fred Everton in 1925.

Grateful for any help in tracing this couple.

Many thanks,

Kaz

People might start to talk you know!

And know what the silly thing is...I actually had a sub to the electoral rolls , my time fiinshed and THEN i find out who May married:rolleyes:
I know the sub isn't much..but i only need one little lookup............

People might start to talk you know!

And know what the silly thing is...I actually had a sub to the electoral rolls , my time fiinshed and THEN i find out who May married:rolleyes:
I know the sub isn't much..but i only need one little lookup............
some one wll help soon.:)

Still hoping that someone will take pity on me and my little ol' lookup..............

Kaz

(Dashes up in shining armour on white charger!)
Fred and May Elizabeth Everton are in 9 Regan Crescent in 1935.

Hi Can anyone help please? I am trying tofind out the names of who lives at this household from 1976 onwards. the addressis 187 Havelock Road, Alum Rock, Saltley, Birmingham, B8 1RX. My dad did live there and my half brothers stayed there once he past but I dunno if they still live there. My dads name was Mohammed Bashir. Please someone help.

The online Electoral rolls only go up to 1955 Manasseh, for searches after that date you need to go to Central Library 6th floor.

Back