• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Downing History

nimrod1947

master brummie
Hi,
I am new to the Forum so apologies in advance for any mistakes I am certain to make. I joined the Forum because I saw a thread from a Rob 1964 reference a Dennis (Dinky) Downing. As far as I am aware he is the son of my mothers half brother. David Downing his father was the son of David Downing 1968-1956 and he was my grandfather.
I have quite a bit of information about the family and some pictures if anyone is interested.
There is a relative in Tasmania I am in touch with and she is a great source of information.
Still not sure how to communicate with other members so patience is required and looking forward to hearing from other members of the family

To contact a member direct click on their name in the avatar (eg Nimrod 1947) and then click on "start a conversation". What you put there can only be seen by you and whoever you clicked on.

Back