• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

CULL family

nemasis

Alfred Ernest Cull marriage to Rosina Masters, December 1883 in Birmingham. Anyone any knowledge of the Cull or Masters families please. I've identified seven children.

My branch of the Cull family arrived in B'ham in 1877. My 2nd great-grandfather, Thomas Cull traveled with his young family from Bredon to work on the railway. In 1891 the family was living in All Saints, district 11 at Primrose Place. Until my father's generation, the family lived their entire lives in and around King's Norton and Selly Oak. My father, and aunts were born at 15 Daisy Farm Road (the house is still standing) in the 1930s.

I will check my genealogical record to see whether I have an Alfred Ernest in my lineage.

I myself have lived most of my life in Ontario, Canada having immigrated in the mid-1950s. I was born in B'ham in 1951.

Back