• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Courting couple ciro 1952

What a lovey photo Bernard:). Well done Pom on sharpening it up:).

Here is my effort Bernie

View attachment 59929

I concentrated on contrast and brightness plus a bit more sharpening but not attempted any scratch removal.

Good photo of a lovely couple.

Was still in uniform , didnt know then I would spending over fifty years with that lovely lady, many thanks for
your efforts, I was going to enlarge it for my study picture collection.The pics bring some such memories they make me
really sad sometimes, Bernard

Bernard it must be wonderful to look back with such fond memories of a long marriage to such a beautiful lady. Lovely job folks have done on the photo for you?. Jean.

Thanks John, I do know how lucky I was, not only beautiful but clever,View attachment 59978 an unusual combination, we were moved out of Brum in 1957, but she said we are not staying in a council house, we are buying ouView attachment 59977r own, then over the years she knew
when to move which is why I am in a bungalow worth around ???, at least the kids wilView attachment 59976l get the benefit, is
right you cant take it with you,? Not the sort thing I should be saying must be tired, Take care now, BernardView attachment 59975

Last edited:
The young man is Paul, our son, I moved down to number 2 in 1960 when our son Paul David was born, a big lad weighted in at 14ibs 15ozs, and Enid spoilted him to death, as she had seen her own Mom with Hoss, her brother.
Bernard

Back