• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Cookie273uk Membership

cookie273uk

master brummie
Just realised I have reached the 5 year mark as member of this Forum (9th March 2009), how time flies Had some great 'meets', met some wonderful members. Its a great Forum to be in for people like me who live by themselves (lost my Wife 16 years ago this Easter). It encouraged me to take up painting again something I was beginning to lose interest in. Cannot remember how I came to find the web site, probably just browsing, I was fairly new to computers then, the main thing I did find it, and very glad to have done so. Eric

Eric, we are also very glad that you found us and consider ourselves very lucky.

Hear, hear. As Eric has happily found, BHF seems to inspire people. Gives you the get up and go! Viv.

congrats on your 5 years eric...you are a wonderful generous and very talented person and i am also glad that you found us...

see you soon..:encouragement:

lyn

Eric well done on 5 years and if it wasnt for your wonderful paintings I would not had the one of Ford Street. carol

Its nice to know there are a lot of like minded people here who care and have an interest in our shared history and all the other various threads.

Congratulations Eric on being a member for 5 years :adoration: I am so glad it inspired you to take up painting again - what a waste of a great talent it would have been if you had stopped. I always look forward to seeing your paintings.

Congratulations, Eric, and through this great forum I'm so pleased to have become acquainted with your paintings and you as an internet friend.

Ten years in August for me and I have still to manage a personal meetup with any of you, though I do exchange emails with a few of you. I hope to have another go in the autumn, health permitting, so fingers crossed. Continue to enjoy, Eric, I most certainly do!

Maurice

Goodness how time fly's. Congratulations Eric and huge thanks for all the beautiful paintings you have donated to members and raffles at our meet...you are a true inspiration we are lucky you joined..xx

Well done Eric, BHF wouldn't be the same without your paintings.
You made me look up my profile and I'm amazed I'm coming up to my 9th!
gobsmacked.jpg

Back