• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Congretional church in Hay mills in the 1950s

Kasa1

Brummie babby
Does anyone have any information on the above church? Trying to find any old photos if possible to add to my family tree and also for my mother in law to see. She got married at the above church in 1954.

Thanks in advance

thread moved to our churches section of the forum where you may get more of a response....it is always a good idea to run down the main page to see what sections we have before starting a new thread

lyn

Does anyone have any information on the above church? Trying to find any old photos if possible to add to my family tree and also for my mother in law to see. She got married at the above church in 1954.

Thanks in advance
Try here, at the end of the page:

Try here, at the end of the page:
Thank you for the info. It has helped a lot.

I used to live in the first of Brewery Cottages, the Council rehoused us in Chelmsley Wood due to the cottages being demolished. The row of cottages were almost next door to the Congregational Church and just round from Webster and Horsfall.

Back