• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Clifford Street

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help with anything really. I've just started tracing my family tree in my father's side and have so far found
My grandmother Irene Evetts on a Electrol Register from 1945. She lived at No4 Defford place. I'm guessing she would have lived there with my Grandfather Stanley and had three children Keith, Patricia and Derek (my dad born 1946). I know Stanley died in 1946 he was only 22 & and she would have 23.

Really hoping I can find anything. Thanks
Hi,
I know your uncle Keith, he’s living down in Devon now. Feel free to inbox for more info.

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help with anything really. I've just started tracing my family tree in my father's side and have so far found
My grandmother Irene Evetts on a Electrol Register from 1945. She lived at No4 Defford place. I'm guessing she would have lived there with my Grandfather Stanley and had three children Keith, Patricia and Derek (my dad born 1946). I know Stanley died in 1946 he was only 22 & and she would have 23.

Really hoping I can find anything. Thanks
Hello to clifford street,my name is Colin.ball.we lived at no 11 Defford place from 1948 I was 6 years old with my mother.
She was waiting for my Dad to come back from lsrael.we lived at that address till 1959.Hope someone out there remembers me.love to hear from you..

Back