• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Cincinnati, Kingsbury Road.

Morturn

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chris,
I am checking with the moderators how I can contact you. If there is no method I will reply to one of your posts with my email address and once you have seen it will edit post to remove it again.
Colin
Hi Colin, if you click the envelope at the top right of the screen then click “Start Conversation” then just type the name of the person you wish to send a message to.

Colin Heseltine

proper brummie kid
Chris,
I am checking with the moderators how I can contact you. If there is no method I will reply to one of your posts with my email address and once you have seen it will edit post to remove it again.
Colin
Chris,
Hopefully you should have received a private email via this forum.
Let me know if it has worked.
Colin

Richarddye

master brummie
Hi Colin
Not sure if you are allowed to let me have your home address on this forum as I am a fairly new member.
If I am allowed to have your address I will gladly send the document to you so that you can do what is necessary.
You could return it as and when you've finished with it. If I'm not allowed to have your address, not sure how to proceed?

Regards
Chris
Chris, send Colin a private message with your information.

Richarddye

master brummie
My favorite Aunt Edie Willoughby worked in the canteen at Cincinnati in the 50's and early 60's. I think in the executive (might have that wrong). She lived in Minworth and loved her job at Cincinnati. Does anyone remember her?