• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

CHILCOTE PRIMARY 1958

johnedward

master brummie
HI
MY NAME IS JOHN BUSHELL AND ALONG WITH OTHERS FROM PITMASTON SCHOOL BECAME THE FIRST PUPILS IN CHILCOTE I THINK AROUND 1957 / 58 / 59 THE HEAD WAS A MR DAVIES AND I THINK OUR FIRST TEACHER WAS MR HUMPHRIES CAN ANYONE REMEMBER. MY E MAIL IS [email protected] I NOW LIVE IN SWANSEA AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO WAS THERE .
JOHNEDWARD

I didn't go to the school but I lived in Swansea Caswell Bay near the Mumbles not bad for a Aston Lad John.
How long you lived in Swansea and where :)
Whats with the Rugby Ball John?

:angel: Alf being an adopted KIWI I can tell you all about 'The Welsh' and their Rugby (It's their 'National' game not Soccer). :2funny:

Chris :angel:

HI FERGIE
WHEN I LIVED IN BRUM I SUPPORTED MOSELEY RUGBY CLUB I USED TO LIVE JUST OF WAKE GREEN GREEN ON THE NEW ESTATE IN THE TALL BLOCK OF FLATS OULSNAM COURT?? I THINK IT WAS A LOT OF YEARS AGO SO I MAY BE WRONG ABOUT THE NAME. THEN DOWN TO THE WAGON AND HORSES JUST DOWN THE ROAD OF COURSE THE FIGHTING COCKS IN MOSELEY I CANT THINK OF THE NAMES OF THE OTHERS AT LEAST FOUR MORE
JOHN EDWARD FOR ALF ITS FFORESTFACH

I support Moseley I have done since the lads played for mini and juniors. They lost their ground the Reddings which are now houses, but they now have a new club and grounds on Billsley Common and are back in the National 1. I guess you are still in touch with Moseley and know all this.

Back