• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

cherry orchard playing fields..

Hiya Mike
No I am deffo logged in I can see Viv's pics but not the others .Help someone cos I really want to see these lol

But Viv's pics are recent, whereas the others are pre-hacking, and don't seem to have yet been reposted

smashing pics viv...ive got fond memories of the playing fields..apart from getting wacked on the head by a hockey stick lol..

lyn

smashing pics viv...ive got fond memories of the playing fields..apart from getting wacked on the head by a hockey stick lol..

lyn

An' me, an' me! I often blame that for the problems I have remembering names and stuff now!

charlie i can remember that day like it was only yesterday..nearly knocked me for blinkin six lol..

lyn

Feminine charms were left at home when we played matches. We were in it to win it!! During the winter months I always had bruised and grazed shins. We didn't have any of this softie padding milarchy. We had to be TOUGH!!! Viv.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331906559.016254.jpg

Back