• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

chadwick or hadfield

Shera

true brummie
this is a message for maggieuk who has asked me to look up florence hadfield or chadwick on the 1945 and 1950 electoral rolls.

would like to thank maggie and tom who insisted on driving me all the way home after the key hill trip. they are brilliant :):)

these are the ones ive found. hope one of them is yours maggie

in 1945 and 1950 robert k, florence m and kenneth hadfield at 96 clements rd. yardley.

in 1945 and 1950 alfred and florence hadfield at 140 freer rd.handsworth.

in 1945 samuel h and florence m chadwick at 172 anglesey st. lozells
in 1950 samuel h, florence m, peter s and hazel m chadwick at address above.

in 1945 william h and florence chadwick at 52 dymoke st.

in 1945 and 1950 florence a chadwick at 45 junction rd.

in 1945 florence chadwick at 2 northolt grove

in 1945 william and florence chadwick at 68 oakfield rd.

in 1945 harry and florence f chadwick at 2 sheen rd.

in 1950 aidan and florence I chadwick at 10 back 418 bolton rd. sparkbrook

in 1950 william h and florence m chadwick at 45 hullbrook rd.

thats the lot. thanks again for my lift :0422:

if you need another look up, no probs.

Thanks so much Shera but not mine:(...seems I am gonna have to keep searching...thanks for looking:):)

what a shame maggie. if you have any ideas where she might have been i will have a look for you, just in case the name has been spelt incorrectly.

Hiya Shera Thanks very much for doing this:):)I can't find her from 1947 till she pops up at 31 Aston Street in 1950..Florence was my mom and that is the address on my sisters adoption records..I know from the forum that the address was the Salvation Army Womens Hostel..I have spoken to the Salvation Army and there are no records of the 50s there..Trying to find out where she was before she went there..in 1953 she is at 130 park road Hockley where I was born

Back