• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

can some one help me

robert

master brummie
Can some one put up a link to the meet at the bull loveday st as i cant seem to find it, thanks.

rob.. i take it you mean the first one with just the 6 of us..if so you need to type in the bull price st/loveday st in the search box...it didnt have its own meet up thread...sorry i cant post links...too technical for me..lol..hope you find it...

lyn

Lyn, if that is the name of the thread it doesn't come up when I enter that in the search box
Polly :)

Lyn, if you open the thread and then highlight the address up on the website address bar, then press ctrl and C key (at the same time) then when you have the reply box open on this thread press ctrl and V keys at the same time it will create a link.
Polly

No, that one (after you have edited it) won't let me see it either :(
Don't know why sometimes things just go a little funny,and they usually sort themselves out,or somebody sorts them,it is what you want.maybe if you just type it in the search bar
icon1.gif
the bull..price st/loveday st

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Liz thats great.
Your welcome Robert,Polly if you really want to see it,maybe if you go to my profile,look at my posts,and go in that way,where there's a will there's a way,lol actually that wont work because i have never written on that thread,

Last edited by a moderator:
Pollypops, the post "the bull..price st/loveday st" is in the Banter and Debate Forum in the members only section, It may be that you have not requested access to that area, you will have to apply to Jim for access.

Colin

hi col..thanks for pointing this out as when i started the the bull price st/loveday st thread i put it under the pubs section...somewhere along the lines its got shifted to banter and debate:rolleyes:

jim..any chance you can put it back under pubs please to make it accessible to everyone.....:) as there is a lot of info on it....

cheers

lyn

Last edited:
Back