• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

BYRNE Paul Anthony 1935- 2004

Hi Marlene
If you have obtained the death certificate for Paul the informant on the certificate may have been a relative and this may give you the informants address.
Louisa

I used to work with a Paul Byrne - Worked for Rover and lived in Dorridge but do not know if this is the one you are looking for.

Dorridge is part of Solihull which was in Warwickshire but now is West Midlands. Yes Paul was married but I do not know if he had children. I saw one of his ex colleagues at the dentists the other day and if I bump into her I will see what I can find out. The Paul Byrne I knew is/was around 5 Ft 9 Inches with thick dark hair and a pleasant disposition.

Need a bit more to go on really to track someone down.

Thanks Louisa and especially Bernie!
Apparently there have been "a number of complaints " about my posts so I have deleted what I am able! I have noted your remarks and will continue to research in the hope I can trace families and give them as complete a history as I have been able to complete over 20 years tracking from 1700s to the present.
Thanks for YOUR help.
Marlene

Back