• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Brings tears to my eyes

Catsclaws

master brummie
I was browsing U tube tonight and came across this video . It was my dads fav song , he was a blues fan . It brought tears to my eyes . Thought Id share this memory with my brummy friends .

[ame="https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2zy3CeI0FCY&feature=PlayList&p=A173BA404A0C28C3&index=0&playnext=1"]YouTube - Gerry The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone[/ame]

Jean

Thanks cats from one Jean to another. I understand your feelings as when I hear certain music I have a little weep somewhere on my own.

Yes Jean I am a very emotional lady too :) But its a good way to be with music . Well my dad used to go to the blues ground and they always sang that there . Its such a good song that I can see it being accepted by most teams .
I loved that song when it was sung in Carousel which came out in 1956 the year I was born . Still I think Gerry and the pacemakers were brilliant and still do :)
Thanks for replying to this thread :)
best wishes Jean

Back